Peru Discount Tours Booking Policies
- All tour packages require a 50% deposit when booking and the balance is due no less than 30 days prior to the start date.
- Payments can be made in one of three ways;
- Western Union
- PayPal. Note: Payments by PayPal are subject to an 8% fee to cover transfers.
- Availability is checked at the time of inquiry but not guaranteed until actually booked.
- Some tours may not be available or not recommended during certain times of the year.
- Delays in payment of the deposit or the receipt of any requested documentation may result in a change in availability and or cost.
- Failure to make the final payment on time may result in the cancellation of your bookings.
- All pricing on the website is per-person
- All pricing shown is subject to change and is not guaranteed until the tour or tickets are actually booked.
- For some items pricing is not published until after January 1st of each year. As such, any packages requiring these prices are quoted at the current years pricing, and may be subject to change if pricing increases.
- Child discounts are subject to verification of age or student status, and are applicable for children 17 and under, a copy of a valid passport is required for the discount. Notice: Recently the ministry has discontinued accepting ISIC cards for student verification, students over the age of 17 require a student visa or a Peruvian school ID.
- Due to the risk of some tickets occasionally selling out, like Machu Picchu or Train, we will book any tours that include these as soon as we have received the deposit and any requested documentation.
- When booking tours that require train tickets, if the standard train indicated on the itinerary is not available, we will choose the next best train for that itinerary, which may affect the price. Please let us know if you would like to be notified before any changes are made.
- Once booked, we are unable to make changes to some of the items or tickets. If you would like us to delay booking for any reason, please let us know in advance. Note: delays in booking may affect the cost or availability.
- For cancellations made with less than 30 days notice of the package start date, no refund can be given. Exceptions may be made if the cancellation is due to a medical emergency or other unforeseen event. Documentation of the cause may be required and any refund amount will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Cancellations made with 30 days notice or more, are entitled to a partial refund of any amounts not used for non-refundable ticket purchases or other fees.
- Any transfer fees related to refunding money to a client, will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
- Clients must be in a suitable condition to participate in the tour activities. In the event the agency or guide finds the client is in an unfit state to participate in the tour or activities, due to the influence of alcohol, drugs, or physical limitations, the client may be denied access to the tour. In this case no refund will be given.
- Here in Peru there are occasionally protests or strikes, these only occur 4 or 5 times a year, and normally only affect specific regions. In the event there is a strike or protest occurring in an area that might affect your tour, our personnel will make every effort to ensure you receive all of the listed activities on your itinerary. On occasion this may require overnight travel between locations to avoid the protesters, but in the event that an activity does have to be canceled, you will be notified as to possible alternative activities, and if no alternative activities are available, a refund may be possible, this will be determined on a case by case basis. Please note that our guests safety is our number one priority, so activities will only continue if it is safe to do so.