141 – 3 Day Cusco Local Stay Package Itinerary
Cost Per-Person – $389.00
Child Discount – 0-17 yrs. $20.00
Student Discount – 18 and over with a valid ISIC $20.00
Single Supplement – $72.00
Est. Additional Costs – $31.00*
Day 1 – Arrival in Cusco at any time, then you will be picked up in Cusco and transported to the B&B for check in, you will then have the remainder of the day to relax or explore the town and valley, followed by dinner in the evening.
Day 2 – Early morning (4:10 am) transfer to Ollantaytambo where you will board a 6:10 am train to Aguas Calientes, upon arrival in Aguas Calientes you will proceed to the bus terminal to board a bus that will take you to the entrance. Once at the entrance you can hire a guide if you wish or just enter the site on your own and explore the ancient citadel. You will need to be at the train station no later than 5:50 pm to board your 6:20 pm return train, which will take you back to Ollantaytambo where you will be met by our driver who will then return you to Huarocondo arriving at approximately 9:30 pm.
Day 3 – Morning breakfast followed by transfer back to Cusco.
* Estimated Additional costs are based on required items and do not include package options.
- Huarocondo – GringoWasi bed and breakfast
- Aguas Calientes – Hostal Sol de Oro or similar
- All transfers and transportation indicated
- 2 nights lodging in a 3 Star B&B
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Meals indicated
- Shuttle bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu
- Lunch or dinner on day 2
- Guide at Machu Picchu
- Huayna Picchu
- Machu Picchu Mountain
- Early Return Train @ 4:12 pm
- Private guide at Machu Picchu