142 – 4 Day Cusco Local Stay Package Itinerary
Cost Per-Person – $479.00
Child Discount – 0-17 yrs. $20.00
Student Discount – 18 and over with a valid ISIC $20.00
Single Supplement – $154.00
Est. Additional Costs – $75.00*
Day 1 – Arrival in Cusco at any time, then you will be picked up in Cusco and transported to the B&B for check in, you will then have the remainder of the day to relax or explore the town and valley, followed by dinner in the evening.
Day 2 – After a hearty breakfast you will depart at 7:00 am for the Sacred Valley, your first stop will be the Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary, here you will see many different Peruvian animals including the Andean Condor. Next is the archaeological site of Pisac, where you will have a private guided tour. After visiting the site of Pisac we will head West through the Sacred Valley and make a stop at the Inkariy Museum, here you will see exhibits centered around 8 different Peruvian cultures. Your last stop is the living Incan city of Ollantaytambo; here again you have a private guided tour, and after visiting the site you will need to be at the train station by 6:30 pm to catch your 7:00 pm train to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes you will check-in to the accommodation where you will spend the night, and then you will have the evening to explore Aguas Calientes.
Day 3 – After breakfast you will have two options, start the hike from Aguas Calientes to the Machu Picchu entrance, or proceed to the bus terminal to purchase your bus ticket and then board a bus that will take you to the entrance. Once at the entrance you can Hire a guide or enter the site on your own and explore the ancient citadel. At the end of the day you will have to be at the train station by 5:50 pm to board your 6:20 pm train, the train will take you back to Ollantaytambo where you will be met by our driver who will then return you to Huarocondo arriving at approximately 9:30 pm.
Day 4 – Morning breakfast followed by transfer back to Cusco.
* Estimated Additional costs are based on required items and do not include package options.
- Huarocondo – GringoWasi bed and breakfast
- Aguas Calientes – Hostal Sol de Oro or similar
- All transfers and transportation indicated
- 2 nights lodging in Huarocondo & 1 night in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Meals indicated
- Entry to the Animal Sanctuary and Inkariy Museum
- Tour guide at the sites (other than Machu Picchu)
- Dinners on days 2 & 3 and all lunches
- Tourist ticket for entry to Pisac and Ollantaytambo
- Guide at Machu Picchu
- Huayna Picchu
- Machu Picchu Mountain
- 4:30 pm Early return train
- Private Machu Picchu Guide
- Shuttle bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu entrance.