Due to the difficulties that many visitors tend to have in purchasing Machu Picchu tickets through the official website, we offer ticket purchasing services, as well as tour packages.
If interested in purchasing Machu Picchu tickets through us, please review the below Machu Picchu ticket policy information, then use the “Book Now” link to the right that will take you to the booking page. When filling out the form at the bottom of the page, under “Package Number” enter 900, and indicate in the comments section that you would just like to purchase Machu Picchu tickets, as well as how many of each type of ticket you would like.
Thank you in advance and if you have any questions, feel free to use the same Booking/Contact form and indicate your question in the comments section.
Machu Picchu Ticket Purchasing Policy
- All tickets must be paid for in advance.
- Payments can be made by one of the following methods.
- Western Union Transfer.
- Money-gram Transfer.
- PayPal – this option will result in an 8% fee to cover transfers.
- Ticket availability is checked at the time of inquiry but not guaranteed until actually purchased.
- Delays in payments or the receipt of any requested documentation may result in a change in availability and/or cost for the Ticket/s.
- Prices shown are only good for one calendar year, and may be subject to change based on the government rates and the current exchange rates.
- Machu Picchu regular entry (1st or 2nd turn), $50.00 ea.
- Machu Picchu with Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, $65.00 ea
- Machu Picchu, entry after 13:00, $35.00 ea
- Machu Picchu, Child entry, $25.00
- Machu Picchu with HP or Mountain, Child entry, $40.00
- Service fee $15.00 for up to 4 tickets (1 to 4 tickets, $30.00 for 5 to 8 tickets etc.)
- Upon receipt of a ticket request, we will send out a list of required information, if the initial request includes the number and type of tickets needed, we will also include a total amount to be paid.
- Once payment and any requested documentation has been received, we will book the requested tickets, based on the information provided.
- For those choosing to do Machu Picchu with Huayna Picchu, if at the time of purchase there are no Huayna Picchu tickets available, we will get Machu Picchu Mountain with the same entry (1st or 2nd), unless indicated otherwise when booking.
- Once the tickets have been purchased, we will send you the confirmation code so that you may print the actual tickets yourself.
- For transactions canceled before sending payment, no fee or penalty will be charged.
- For transactions canceled after payment has been sent, but prior to us actually purchasing the tickets, a refund less any transfer fees will be issued.
- Once tickets have been purchased, a partial refund may be possible, and will be dependent of the Ministry policies, and would be less any incurred fees or government penalties.